Arguments: create <name>, join, leave, follow, status, kills,
snoop <member>, say <message> and leader <name>
Party commands function as follows:
party create x = create a party named x (creator will be always the
party leave = leave your current party
party follow = follow your party leader
party status = show status of party (members' hp/sp, xp, etc)
party short = shorter version of 'party status'
party say x = say x over the party channel
party report = report your sps/hps over the party channel
party join = join a party you've been invited to
party snoop x = shows a view from player x's environment
party locations = shows all party members locations
party kills = shows a list of recently killed monsters
* party movement = switch the mover of the party between leader
* party dice = throw dice for every party member
* party invite x = invite x to your party
* party invite x [y] = invite x to your party, offering y gold for
* party leader x = make x the leader of the party
* party place x y = place player x to place y in your party
* party reset = reset the time/exp counters
* party colour = change the colour you are speaking in
* party say RED_COLOUR msg = will say msg in red colour, but not change
default colour. colours GREEN,BLUE,YELLOW
will also work similarly.
* party split = will split the gold that is on the commander
to other members. NOTE: all money on commander
will be split even if 1M is his.
party carry x = you may attempt carrying your leader to safety,
if he has fallen stunned, with this command.
You must give a direction as an argument. For
example 'party carry west'
NOTE: improper and badly planned use may
result in quick, violent death.
NOTE: this command has been disabled until further
party rescue x y = you may choose to attempt to rescue your leader
by stepping into the first row should he fall
stunned, or below a certain wimpy %.
Usage: party rescue <arg1> [arg2]
arg1 is one of 'wimpy', 'stunned' or 'off'
if arg1 is 'wimpy' arg2 is the wimpy %
if arg1 is 'stunned' arg2 is the number
of rounds to wait before rescuing.
* denotes commands only available to the party's commander (or the leader if
commander is absent)
See also 'tell', 'ptell', 'say', 'shout', 'kill', 'aide'.
« Back to topics